Level 2
LEVEL 2
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): Treiton, Steeve_Carrel, captain_eagles

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 16

*Time Zone: EST

Discord(required for Helper+):Stand1n#1831

*Time Played: 3 year and 4 months

*Staff Position: Moderator but I’m willing to start anywhere

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I am applying for a staff position because in all honesty this server has helped me out so much in the past few years and I want to be able to once again contribute to it. It has connected me with all kinds of people and friends that I now have that I'd say the server means a lot to me. I know I'm most likely not going to get this accepted but I figured I might as well make an attempt to rejoin the staff team. I've always enjoyed being a staff member and being able to really help and have a say on this server. I miss the times when I was able to come on the server and settle a simple issue and when I could really take an active role in the server's community. Like I said this server has meant a lot to me and even though this may not be accepted I would still like to at least give myself a chance to help like I once did.

*Playing Schedule: I can play from 4-11 mostly any day. Usually online randomly throughout the day

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): DarkNephilim, theredtapir, KitKatz

Any other information:
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19
Owner
Votes:
+515
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Helper-Admin lol
Posted Jan 4, 19
Votes:
+33
Level 2
LEVEL 2
You know what I mean, I’m willing to start anywhere dad
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+515
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Since you cant start at Moderator and I just gave someone else Helper I'll start you off at Priest. So congrats on Priest!
Posted Jan 5, 19
NoticeNotices