*Time Zone:
Central Standard Time

Discord(required for Helper+):
Nova#9945

*Time Played:
About a month

*Staff Position:
Priest or Helper doesn't matter

*Reason For Application (150 Words): Most of the time I don't apply on servers to rather be a player, but for here I feel different about that and enjoy coming on to here every time to see my friends that I play with. I enjoy the community here and am applying after some thought from what Thomas said. I am invested in the possibility to try and help the community grow or develop. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to help players that have already invested time into the server as that would be put first. I think that this server has a nice community and everyone I have encountered in my time here has been friendly to assist me in whatever I may be doing. In a way, this is my attempt to try and give back because I believe that I am active enough to be able to hold a position but also I want to give back to the community that has helped me so far on the server.

*Playing Schedule:
I can usually be on most days from 4-10pm at random intervals.

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch):
Pseudostratified
LostShadow
Kaber1
Hunt_Plays
fenno
Anvil

Any other information: I know I do not have a long playtime on this server, but I hope that my activity can show that I am on enough for a position here.
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Good application, Congrats on Priest!
Posted Dec 22, 18
NoticeNotices