3 replies
Votes:
Age- 15, July 23 2003

Time Zone- Eastern Standard Time

Discord- Alyssa#9006

Time Played- 12/29/2017
Days Total- 344 days

Staff Position- Helper

Reason For Application- I love helping others and I love this server a lot. I met so many people on here last year and I love the staff and I always will, I look up to them. So I think I should give back to the server, I wanna help. I ain't expecting special perms I just love to interact with people and tell them, "This is how this works" help others out. I also will help build on the server because I love building, I will always love building in Minecraft. Plus I matured a lot since last year and I think I should try to help and be a part of the server more. Plus I really love it, you're my favorite Minecraft server owner, and that's saying something because I know a lot of people who own mc servers and well I own my own mc server and you're better than a lot of people and owners. Plus the server is cool and I would love to be apart of the team.

Playing Schedule- Weekends, maybe weekdays if I ain't grounded and I am allowed on.

Who Can Vouch For me:
GWOJuryKing
Inferno
Newfie
Devil aka 31_Devil_31
Eco aka LostShadowGuard

Any Other Information: I love all the mods and admins and helpers, whether not I get it or not, you all are doing a wonderful job!!!
Posted Dec 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
didn't know what to put in application really just in general I want to help ppl and contribute on the server
Posted Dec 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
I didn't know what to put as my reason other than hey, I want to help and contribute so ye
Posted Dec 8, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+515
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
The application was really good! The only problem is I don't see you on the server enough, if you start getting on more I can totally see this application getting accepted. Thank you for applying!
Posted Dec 10, 18
NoticeNotices