Main Forum

Helper Application.

3 replies
Votes:
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too):
IGN Right Now: WeWearSheWas18
Old IGN: OGFaction, LookItUpOnGoogle, ______Meme______, FactionX, FactionEclipse, BatmanKush, OMGIEatBooty, cantcatchme489, lBruh.

*Age(Must be 13 or older):
17 Years Old (About to be 18)

*Time Zone:
Pacific Time Zone

Discord(required for Helper+):
WeSwearSheWas18#4998

*Time Played:
Joined on 29/10/18 05:15PM
Total Of Days: 20

*Staff Position:
Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words):
I have lot of experience handling with hackers, spammers, people with questions, ext.., and I do not abuse in any way, I follow rules, I love helping this server out and I'm trusted, I know how to be a Helper and what and what no to do, I listen and I'm respectful, and also helping with staff on making ideas if you need some for the server or anything else, Im just someone that you could use and you won't regret it. I will hopefully earn my trust from you to get promoted from playing a lot more on the server and going to the events you have and donating to help keep the server up and running. I am a fun person to play with and to be around and I'm mature and I love helping people when they have questions, I also have a lot of experience in the game its self I have been playing since 2012.

*Playing Schedule:
Monday-Friday and sometimes Weekends

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch):
LostShadowGuard
Murcanic
Darklord10_5

Any other information:
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 21, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
The reason for application needs to be 150 words minimum
Posted Nov 20, 18
Votes:
I have edited it and it now should be 150 or more.
Posted Nov 21, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I'm going to give you a chance at priest and then you can work your way to Helper, So congrats on Priest!
Posted Nov 21, 18
NoticeNotices