Main Forum

Helper Application: KaijuParty/Fauxie

5 replies
Votes:
IGN: KaijuParty (formerly known as Fauxie)
Time Zone: central standard time
Discord: foxpotion #3570
Time played: Originally joined back in 2014; rejoined in late July 2018.
Playing schedule: Mostly evenings and weekends

I have experience with being a helper, a moderator, a head admin and a co owner of Faded Royals previously, as well as being the former Ianite and Shadow goddesses. I was also given the opportunity to start off my staffing experience as a priest, and I remember most of the commands these staff members will need to use. I really enjoyed being a player that others could come to for help. Eventually, I’d like to be a more involved staff member of this server again, and I think it’s reasonable to start back with Helper after my extended absence. It’ll help me refresh on commands used and allow me to gradually work my way back up the staff ladder. Being a member of the staff gave me more of an opportunity to interact with other players that need guidance or have situations they otherwise need help with! I am a frequent donor to this server (I love me some crate keys, and I miss my rank when I don’t have it). I have also been staff in other chat groups/websites/servers so I am trustworthy and hardworking. I have refreshed and restarted a lot in my life and I would love to include restarting my journey as staff on this server and give back to Faded Royals.

Gam and Samsoknight1987 vouch for me, and I know several past players who would be willing to as well.
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 19, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You need 150 words for reason for application.
Posted Nov 12, 18
Votes:
Edited to add more! ^^
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
That's only 129 words lmao, you need minimum of 150 words.
Posted Nov 18, 18
Votes:
OOPS fixing now lmfao
Posted Nov 19, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I need to see you on the server more, I see you get on sometimes but then you will get off for a few days, Until I see you more active I have to deny this application.
Posted Nov 20, 18
NoticeNotices