Main Forum

Staff Apllication By: FadedsDepression (my mc ign)

2 replies
Votes:
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): FadedsDepression SenpaiDemonicc BellyRubsForMehh xMeDepressedMind xDaBootifulCorgi xDepressedSpirit xBitchesFoOtters SushiForGhosty SuhsiForShadows DanielWasHere Flame_Of_Love Aaron12332918 Aaron12345678987 Aaron343534 Aphmau12345646 AustinBoz (all my names)

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 13

*Time Zone: eastern standard

Discord(required for Helper+): Faded~Garfield#5971

*Time Played: i joined 2.4191780822 years ago

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words): i really really really want to become a helper because i really love this server and it has brought me laughs and a fun time but i want to help out in the best way i can and make it easier for everyone that is a staff. I love the nice community of players on here and i wanna help them the best i can. SB is very and so is Spoon and i really wanna make their job easier as staff. I really just want to help out the best i can and in anyway possible to make every staff member's life easy and be the nicest person i can be. After everything that happened with me getting banned from the discord server and having fights verbally with the online players i really just feel bad and want to make up for it.

*Playing Schedule: (if no school) from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm or later. (if school) from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm.

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Cid990 TcZGaming and Sky_Of_Paragon

Any other information: i am a very active mc player
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+5
Good Luck :)
Posted Nov 9, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You need to be more active before you can become staff.
Posted Nov 11, 18
NoticeNotices