Main Forum

TeeCee2005 Application For Priest Edited

2 replies
Votes:
+5
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): TeeCee2005 (Old) TcZGaming (New)

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 13 :) about time ayyy

*Time Zone: UK

Discord(required for Helper+): Hippie2011 Cant Be Arsed Changing It XD

*Time Played: ive played for over a year got banned played for a day now (this application is not for right now but a month from now)

*Staff Position: Priest Start From The Bottom

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I Have Worked On Many Shitty Servers And I Have Helped On Some Big Ones ( But Never Been Staff On A Big Server -1 Disadvantage) I Have Always Made My Way Up On Admin And My Moms Concerned Of How Much I Play Minecraft XD I Like To Think Of Me As An Nice Ok Person I Have Grown Up Just To Put To Mind I Have Played The Server For A While Now I Have Read The Rules More Than 10 Times I Know All Of the Marriage Commands And I Know Alot Of The Rules I Know How To Take A Hint When To Stop , And I Always Have The Forums Opened Always Look At It Once An Hour (Which Doesnt Mean Anything Unless Helper + ) And I Always Uasally On Later Than The Other Priest So That Means There Would Always Be A Priest On And When I Go To Sleep Lost Or Hailie Will Be On And I Bieleve The More I Help Other People It Gives SB More Time To Relax Or Work On The Server And Personally I Have Always Tried To Warn People About The Rules Because I Made A Few Mistakes In the Past And I Have Learned So No One Else Should Make The Same Mistakes And With The Forums I Will Not Say My Opinion On The Application I Will Only Try Help Them Or Encourage To Just Stay Positive And If Someone Is Disturbing Others I Will Find Out The Problem Ask Them To Stop If It Escalates I Will DM SB or an Admin

*Playing Schedule: Ya Know Me Il Be On Everyday Unless Something Big Happens Which Owner Will Get Notified If Something Happens And That I Need To Attend To Something If Its Too Much To Be Spoken About Il Say "Im attending To A Family Thing"

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch):I Absouletly Do Not Know (-1 Disadvantage)

Any other information: Mind This Is An Application For Next Month Because I Have Recently Came Back From A Ban Im Not Expecting This I Just Want To Know If Its Better Than My Other Ones ( Hey Im Back Again Sorry For Everyone I Affected When I Was Bieng Mean ) And I Like To Type Fast With Caps At Start At Every Word My Bad :(

My Disadvantages (- 139 ) XD Yes Sorry To Waste Your Time

If You Read Thank You Very Very Much Much Appreciated I Will Aplly Next Year LOL :0

Peace Your Friend Tim

Edited Version
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 3, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
not 150 words under reason for application.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Votes:
+5
Edited :)
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices