Main Forum

LostShadowGuard Applying for Helper

2 replies
Votes:
+4
{REQUIRED}*

*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): LostShadowGuard old names SHADOWTAMERjon,ShadowGuard42

*Age(Must be 13 or older):16 will be 17 in 9 days

*Time Zone: Pacific Standard time

Discord(required for Helper+): Ecoleto#3046

*Time Played: Really long but what is recorded now 1day and 18hrs 59mins 7 seconds of GamePlay

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words):Just hoping to help and make it easier on the Owner and to be able help new members and make sure everyone is following the Rules. Making sure the server Stays a peaceful place . Overall just to have help out and maybe one day in the dear future Work my up to Become A God On the server. Honestly the last threw words im gonna throw into this is just me trying to fill the one hundred and fifty words on why i want to be staff because honestly type of guy who wont use a lot of words to explain there reasoning. But i just wish to be able to help the best i can to release some stress from the owner . So I just wish i can help out the best i can and make server everyone is having a good time and having fun. Love Lostshadowguard <3

*Playing Schedule: Every morning to check whats going on then in afternoon for a few hours then for almost all night

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): WeSwearShewas18 , Nobel_107, Artemis2053,Little_Newf , 31_devil_31

Any other information: Just Hope i can do my best to help in anyway i can even if i am not staff
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
im gonna give you a chance at Priest then you can move up to helper!
Posted Nov 2, 18
Votes:
+5
i can vouch lol
Posted Nov 2, 18
NoticeNotices