+1
IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): ggamerggurl13

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 17

*Time Zone: pacific

Discord(required for Helper+): QueendaddySempi

*Time Played: 1 year

*Staff Position: helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words):
I want to be helper because I want to help players with their needs. I am friendly, mature and don't like to start drama. I try to stay active as much as i can. I feel like i deserve this position because once i start something i don't give up unless i am forced to. If i don't know something i will find out how do it as quickly as possible. i promise i will not abuse my powers and i will do what ever i can to help the players of the server with there prayers as well as the staff . I feel like being a helper or any other staff positon would help me interact with the server more and make new friends. I already help alot of players and i feel like i can help even more being helper. I really do feel I am ready for this position and I hope you do too SB. i wanna thank everyone who took the time for reading this and i hope you all have a wonderful day.
*Playing Schedule: 4:30-11pm

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): gwo, frost, larso, hailey, metta, logan,

Any other information: sorry if my times are off sometimes i just got a job and dont know my squedual right now i also don't know what sleep is
Posted Aug 30, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
I'll vouch (:
Posted Aug 31, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You need more time as Priest before becoming helper! Thank you for applying.
Posted Aug 31, 18
NoticeNotices