+2
{REQUIRED}*

*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): HailieVictoria, Epic_Hv, hvwaters123

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 15

*Time Zone: EST

Discord(required for Helper+): You have it but Hailie#4207

*Time Played: like 3 years

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I am applying for helper because I want to help the server in any way I can. The server has grown so much over the years and I want to help it grow many more years. I know that it can sometimes be difficult sometimes because of the players but I believe that my relationship with the players and my ability to work with others will make it easier for me. I also knew the diversity needed in the time zones of staff and since I am in the EST time zone I can be on when others can’t. It has been a while since I’ve been helper, but I believe I have to ability to re learn and do everything that I knew, again. I think I would be great for the job because I am very active and because I am very active when I am not active I’m reachable by discord or skype, so I can get on to help.

*Playing Schedule: after school everyday (new job on saturday so idk then)

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Kevin, DaddyRoman, Gam

Any other information: oof
Posted Aug 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
i vouch
Posted Aug 27, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I'm gonna give you a chance as Priest first show me you can be on enough for Helper and you can get that next, Congrats on Priest!
Posted Aug 29, 18 · Last edited Aug 29, 18
NoticeNotices