Main Forum

Priest App.

1 reply
Votes:
+1
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): Darby_Blitz

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 15

*Time Zone: EST

Discord(required for Helper+): You know it even tho you didn't accept my friend request

*Time Played: Overall for about 4-5 yrs

*Staff Position: Priest

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I'm applying for priest because I want to help people in whatever way I can. I have been helper before and now I think that I would be better off as priest. I think that I would be good for this position because I feel that I'm on a lot of the times other priest aren't on because of my time zone and their schedules. I am usually only on for about an hour or two with Walkie and then I barely see GG because she gets on after I'm off. I have also seen where a lot of people want to get married or divorced but can't because there isn't a priest on. I believe that I am fit for this job because I am friends with a lot of people of the server. I also do not often get into drama so no one SHOULD have a problem with me.

*Playing Schedule: Pretty much everyday after school (depending on homework) and most weekends

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Hailie, Gamer, Gam, Spyitsus, GWO
Posted Aug 18, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Congrats on Priest
Posted Aug 18, 18
NoticeNotices