Main Forum

TeTs Priest Application

1 reply
Votes:
+1
{REQUIRED}*

*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): TetChess , old names Chocolate_Syrup , fullf, Peanut oreo

*Age(Must be 13 or older):17

*Time Zone: Est 7:00

Discord(required for Helper+): TetChess #7208

*Time Played: 2 Years

*Staff Position:Priest

*Reason For Application (150 Words):I would like to Have the Priest staff position because I think it would be fun to see people get married and help out when the other two Priest aren't online due to time zones and scheduling. I would also like to be Priest because I want to have Weddings in the chapel that I have made to make players have fun and laugh while getting married. The priest would also be a good staff position for me so that I could interact with more players and become friends with everyone on the server. I really want to help the server in some way and I feel like Priest Position would be a good place to start at and slowly make a good character out of myself and other players who join the server. I want to be the Gay Priest who can help out as much as I can with the server.

*Playing Schedule: all day on weekends and from 4 pm to 11 or 12 pm on weekdays

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): SpencerSmith , GamGamGreenSlime,Darkwizard,Xx_anxiety_xX, Dylan,

Any other information:
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You aren't ready for staff please give it some time then apply later.
Posted Aug 10, 18
NoticeNotices