Main Forum

Hailie's Helper App

1 reply
Votes:
+2
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): Currently: HailieVictoria, previously: Epic_Hv, hvwaters123

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 15

*Time Zone: est

Discord(required for Helper+): you have it

*Time Played: consistently: since April, in total: 4-5 years i think

*Staff Position:Helper (if you think I'd do better in priest, than priest)

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I would like to first say that I have been helper before this. I decided to be helper at the wrong time. This time if I cannot do the job I will not be inactive I will “resign”. I am waiting til after the summer to apply now because the summer in always busy for me.
I think I would be good for staff because I have been very active since the reset. I can helper the new players and I can help older players with the newer rules and changes. I can also tell people who weren’t on things that have changed. Since I have been helper before I know almost everything I need to. This will help me be able to better do the job because I won’t need someone to help me for a while. I would also like to help stop incidents like what happened today.

*Playing Schedule: Everyday after school unless homework permits

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): GWOJuryKing (Kevin), urclowning (Dylan), spencersmith

Any other information:
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Since you take breaks often i can't rely on you being there to be staff. Thank you for applying.
Posted Aug 8, 18
NoticeNotices