Main Forum

Priest Application

2 replies
Votes:
{REQUIRED}*

*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): Currently - MrSmite, xXMr_MoonXx, Red___Knight, Ingen1107

*Age(Must be 13 or older): I'm currently 17 turning 18 this year

*Time Zone: East Coast

Discord(required for Helper+): Battlemaster

*Time Played: Been here since 2015 just been on and off but always came back.

*Staff Position:Priest/Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I Have Been a Player and Supporter of the Server for So Many Years I Have Come and Go and Have Thought of Applying for Staff but Never Felt I Was Connected to the Server. I'm Not Looking for a Big Role as Staff. Just Someone Who Can Help Players but Still Play and Enjoy the Concept of the Game. I Understand for the Most Part the Set Rules of the Server and Know. I Have Seen Other Staff Come and Go and Seen Where They Have Made Mistakes as Well as Players to Know Whats Right and Whats Wrong. I Want to Play a Bigger Role in Helping Out the Server Now That It Has a Fresh Start to It. Try Bringing to Enjoyment Back. Being Able to Just Bring People Together as a Priest and Just Give People a Start to the Server. or Just Giving You Any Found Exploits or Bugs and Helping Out with Ideas and New Added Features to Faded Royals.I Don't want to just help out players but help out staff as well in anything needed if I can and its in my power to do so.

*Playing Schedule: Around maybe 5+ hrs a day

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch):SpencerSmith, TeTChess, ggamerggurl13, GWOJuryking, GamGam, Urclowning (Dylan)

Any other information:I have been a Co-Owner, Admin,Staff for other servers so I have had experience with the jobs.
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
I vouch
Posted Aug 5, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner