Main Forum

Mod App

2 replies
Votes:
*IGN(In-Game Name): CrafterJCM

*Time Zone: Central

*Time Played: I've been playing for ~7 months (I didn't keep track of my (playtime)

*Staff Position: Mod
*Reason For Application (150+ words) The reason for my application is that I can help other players when needed and I describe myself as kind and friendly. I handle my staff position(s) responsibly and act very serious while on duty. I also was Mod before the reset and hope to gain it back. If anyone is having trouble with other players, I will help in any way I can. Also, if there are any rule breakers, I will give the appropriate punishment when it is necessary. I am very dedicated to this server and hope to stay here for a very long time. I have been staff on many servers for many years and I do my best to not abuse my staff powers. I understand if I don't get my mod position back. There might be time when I can’t get my full play time in. Thanks for taking your time to read my staff app. :d

*Playing Scheduled: summer: 6 hours, school days: 3-4

*Who can vouch for you?: urclowning, TeT, GamGamGreenSlime

Any other information: For some reason that I couldn't get back on, I honestly don't know what happened. I feel stupid not realizing what the problem was when it was right there the whole time
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You have to start at Helper then move up to Mod
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
do I have to re submit an new application then?
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices