+1
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): GamGamGreenSlime

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 15

*Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Discord(required for Helper+): GamGam#9766

*Time Played:Several good months

*Staff Position: Shadow God

*Reason For Application (150 Words):
My reason for this application is because I will, fit the role of a god very well. I, as a person is very kind and open-minded, which could reduce drama between people and help settle or prevent issues from happening. As a god, I could also help people out as best as I can, with what I have, and what I can give. I feel as if this will be a good start to being part of the staff, not too big for me to handle. I also feel that I would be able to ease people into starting on the server since the reset happened. I will be friendly and positive for all players, assisting everyone when needed and helping to keep the server fair and safe. I won’t abuse my position as staff for hacking or as a power play, and I’ll make sure that everyone has their needs met when playing on the server. I will be reliable and active on the server, communicating with the owner when I am unable to be online. I’m a person you can trust with this position and I will not let you down. Thanks for reading.

*Playing Schedule: (Summers & School)All day, 7 days the week, unless family issues or finals

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch):
X_xAnxietyx_X, UrClowning, xJokersWildx, Shuby_, Fialo_Illidari, Gameboy_2001, TetChess, GWOJuryking, DaddyGreek(Roman), Larso2005, Spencersmith

Any other information: None at the moment
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gam For Goddesssssss
Posted Aug 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I vouch
Posted Aug 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
I vouch
Posted Aug 5, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
It was a hard choice between you and GG but I chose you because I see a lot of potential! Good luck, I know you will do a great job! (I have to choose Shadow God to Goddess now ):<)
Posted Aug 6, 18
NoticeNotices