Level 1
LEVEL 1
*IGN: spencersmith

*Time Zone: EST

Discord(required for Helper+): rikki tikki tavi#8743

*Time Played: Let’s put it at maybe like almost a year?? xD

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application:
For a while I’ve wanted to apply for helper because this server just means so much to me. I love talking to the players and interacting with them, especially when we all help each other out like with building and maneuvering funky plugins as I know most of the plugins fairly well by now. With the new restart I’d love to be able to help both new and old players figure their ways around!
Not only do I want to help players, but I want to be an asset to the staff, too. I know it’s difficult rebuilding from the ground up on a server (especially considering we lost all the warps D:) and I want to make that any bit easier! I’m not wizard worthy but I’d like to think I have decent enough build skills to help rebuild warps and make new ones for the players to adventure around, have creative ideas for new weekly events (especially with this update oh man), and I think I could bring something to the team about getting advertising done and hopefully bringing in new players?

*Playing Schedule: Usually at least 5-6 hours in the morning or night depending on my work schedule, but can be longer, and mostly everyday :d

*Who can vouch for you?: InfernoMayhem39, CrafterJCM, MrSmite, X_xAnxietyx_X, Darkwizard, TetChess, hurricane0mayhem

Any other information: i’m a real cow D:
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 5, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Congrats on Helper!
Posted Aug 6, 18
NoticeNotices