priest application

3 replies
Votes:
+3
*IGN(Urclowning):

*Age(im 16 on tuesday):

*Time Zone: GMT

Discord(required for Helper+): u already have it

*Time Played: well i had a fuck tonne of play time last reset but i was banned then unbanned, as soon as i was unbanned I've played consistently.

*Staff Position: Priest

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I have been a priest before and I think I did a good job at being a priest, I know I was demoted for calling Luna out but now we all realise she was a shitty admin and I was right, but moving on I think I could add a little spice to the server, paprika style, in the realsies I'd love to be able to marry and divorce people as I think it's fun. I'm also a lot more mature now since I was last priest therefore I believe I would do a better job and considering I think I did a good job last time I believe I could be a genuine asset to the staff team of your server sb, plus everyone knows I'm your favourite <3 I've never abused before either

*Playing Schedule: basically every day and when i dont have college so, a fuck tonne to be honest

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Tj, kizela, Tet, Ai, Kenna, Luxxi, Metta, Gammy,
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Good luck
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+1
i vouch
Posted Aug 5, 18
Owner