Main Forum

Helper Application

9 replies
Votes:
+1
{REQUIRED}*

*IGN( Chocolate_Syrup, Oreopeanut , xclovertv, Tetchess)

*Age(17):

*Time Zone: Est 7:00

Discord(required for Helper+): Tetchess #7208

*Time Played: 2 years

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words):I love this server and i wanna help players and be more responsible and more active. I have been trying to keep the server running smoothly, trying not to get it exploited or ruined. I play and want to help Faded because I love the people on this server. this is a great community that I would love to be apart of and help develop and grow into the type of Mine craft server people wont be able to resist coming back to. I have had two years of fun on this server and i want to keep having fun and chip in some work.I will also make sure that everyone on the server is behaving and not spamming chat or using hacked clients on the server. I will make the server exciting and playable for everyone who wishes with my mighty power of Zucc and The will of a guy who just got Zucced

*Playing Schedule: 4:00 pm - 1:00 pm

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): GamGamGreenSlime, SpencerSmith, xx_Anxiety_xx , MrSmite

Any other information: Zucc
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 5, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
The reason for application needs to be a minimum of 150 words.
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+3
i vouch doe
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+1
I vouch
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+9
"I have been trying to keep the server running smoothly, trying not to get it exploited or ruined." but you found the glitch and didnt tell SB right away ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+3
i remeber that one time u found that glitch and didnt want it banned or off the server, oh wait that like two days ago
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+1
I didnt want /xpbottle taken away. i thought that i could trust mr smite not to say or tell anyone about it or use it anymore but then he told Aiesana which led to all this bullshit.
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
its in the past i dont even care i just want to play the game.
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
if u dont want me to have staff just say so i don't care to be bullshited
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
+1 vouch
Posted Aug 6, 18
NoticeNotices