Votes:
+9
*IGN(In-Game Name - (Give Old Names too): AIesana

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 18

*Time Zone: est

Discord(required for Helper+): AIesana

*Time Played: 2.5 years

*Staff Position: helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words): Okay so I think that I would be a good staff member for the server I am very active and have been staff on the server before. I enjoy this server and brainstorming with SB on new updates like I have in the past. I am going to play a lot more and don't plan to quit anytime during this reset. I enjoy this server and would love to see if I could grow in staff. kay so I'm apparently a retard and forgot this has to be 150 words. I would love to be a helper on the server so I could help new players and enforce the rules that I have studied very hard to try to find loopholes in arguments with SB a long time ago. I am always on the discord and am able to help anyone in need, therefore, I would once again love to be helper once again.

*Playing Schedule: whenever I have free time or not at work

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Tet Mr smite TJ Golden Kizela Gameboy Walkie and thats all I asked

Any other information: nah
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 5, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
The reason for application needs to be 150 words minimum.
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I think you would suit the role of helper. Good Luck
Posted Aug 5, 18
Votes:
+9
fixed it
Posted Aug 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
What i meant to say is how could I vouch for someone who is constantly trying to start shit on the server always making some problem or wanting to know a xp bottle glitch so bad so that they can tell other people about it so they can exploit the server. i don't think someone who on purpose is that fucking stupid should be given staff.
Posted Aug 5, 18 · Last edited Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+3
you deserve
Posted Aug 5, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I need to see you more active.
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+9
Actually, if I remember correctly you both told me because I was going to tell SB about it because you two wanted to keep it for yourselves :d
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Bullshit Aiesana. smite and u joined a 2 person room and smite told u. then u told tj and kiz. i never wanted to use it.
Posted Aug 6, 18
NoticeNotices