Main Forum
Page
of 3

Itz_Molly's ban POLL

21 replies
Votes:
+3
This POLL is to get my ex (itz_molly) banned, some of you may know he was emotionally abusive in the relationship and she hurt me real bad, sb said if i make a POLL and it gets 40 yesses, he'd ban her. I get some of you might not like me, but I'm kinda begging here, I enjoy this server. All of the enjoyment is being taken out of it for me because of her. I get that you guys may even prefer her to me,but she's changed and she's just set on hurting me now. I need help from the player base to get her banned. Vote yes to see her banned, vote no if you want her to stay. Please, just help me out..
Yes, Ban her.
10 votes
71.4%
No, Dont ban her
4 votes
28.6%
Number of voters: 14
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
Logan you dont even play on the server get your tongue out her ass, you wasnt on, you was also implying. I didnt harass, I told them not to, Ask Tj. He was being disrespectful yes, but so was she, I told them to stop. I just dont want the arguments to carry on.
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
you werent even in the chat when this happend. Walkie wasnt disrespectful at all... but Molly was
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Apparently you dont understand how sarcasm works... why are you getting so offensive walkie? Its all just fun and games...Get it?? CAUSE ITS A FUCKING GAME lmfao.Just because you want your tongue in her ass doesnt mean we all do too homeboy. And By you saying i told them not to harass im guessing that means your friends were harassing molly and not the other way around? but then your friends decide to say that no one was harassing her... At least the best you can do is keep your story straight. And the reason i stopped playing Minecraft was for this reason specifically. Their is too much drama associated with playing on this server and this game lmfao.
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
AND by saying you dont want arguments to carry on is total Bullshit you yourself created this post FOR ARGUING what else did you expect to happen? lmfao
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+3
All I'm saying is logan, I know you want your tongue up her ass because she sent me screenshots of you trying shit with her when i was with her no clue why you're standing up for her at all bro, she chatted shit about you when she was with me so. Funny how her lap dog came back
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Funny how instead of trying to argue your point you just go along a bring up a past that i myslef have left behind for the very reason you cant ignore her... Because you still want to be with her you just got denied by her and cant take it. At least when i get denied I dont take it personally. Lmao and your calling me her lap dog? if i remember correctly you begged and pleaded her to go out with her. Sounds more like a lap dog then me defending a person that cant defend herself because she went to sleep lmao
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+28
Level 2
LEVEL 2
bud ur sad asf honestly like u believe she cares about you? youre friendzoned going this far for a girl that doesnt like u is just sad LOL u need to hop off of walkies dick shes a manipulative cunt and shes got here fucking pet over talking for her, I was verbally abusing her yes but that because i personally dont like her and she was being a cunt i can see it in the way you talk youre mad at walkie just cuz he was with her a hint of jealousy in every insult u send at him, lmao u cant talk about how he begged and pleaded to be with her when u were never with her to begin with -_-
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+3
I didnt beg or plead I gave her a book and she gave adverse a week to message her back, i asked her what was gonna happen and she said she'd give me a chance. I didnt beg at all. And I do and dont want to still be with her, she has changed a fuck tonne since i started to date her, maybe because of me i dont know. But she isnt the same, I miss the original Myla. Not this one, I even said I was happy for her she got a new boyfriend, I said i hope she keeps the relationship going and treats him well, I also didnt tell her I could meet her this summer before she moved on due to the fact i didnt want to fuck with her feelings, she laughed at me during call when she broke up with me and that night told me she loved me and said she couldnt do it and she needed me at that point in time. What's funny is you know fuck all, I have genuine screenshots of what was said that night and what was said today, she just told you. I didnt start shit at all, I said I missed her. Was the first thing I said, I told them to not say shit. So you can fuck off back to not even playing the game.
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
oof
Posted Aug 1, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices