Main Forum
Page
of 3

Itz_Molly's ban POLL

21 replies
Votes:
+3
This POLL is to get my ex (itz_molly) banned, some of you may know he was emotionally abusive in the relationship and she hurt me real bad, sb said if i make a POLL and it gets 40 yesses, he'd ban her. I get some of you might not like me, but I'm kinda begging here, I enjoy this server. All of the enjoyment is being taken out of it for me because of her. I get that you guys may even prefer her to me,but she's changed and she's just set on hurting me now. I need help from the player base to get her banned. Vote yes to see her banned, vote no if you want her to stay. Please, just help me out..
Yes, Ban her.
10 votes
71.4%
No, Dont ban her
4 votes
28.6%
Number of voters: 14
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Ban
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Nah your good lmao nobody should be banned just bc you got broken up with.
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Wtf, wanting someone banned because she broke up with you, that is not a good reason to be banned
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
dark it isnt because of that, she was getting on causing trouble and fucking with my emotions. Not to mention being disrespectful to a lot of people, not just me
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Apparently you were doing the same thing to her so why dont we ban the both of you and get all the drama over with in one fell swoop.
Posted Aug 1, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Or....., walkie could just ignore her, its not that fucking hard
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+28
Level 2
LEVEL 2
uhm no shes toxic cancer it isnt about a breakup shes literally cancer to the server.
Posted Aug 1, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Well... Literally...She... Literally...Told me... That Literal Harassment took place.. So im not accusing anyone literally.. cause i wasn't there... But literally all im saying is maybe you guys are literally a cancer to the literal server too. Lmao
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Honestly instead of walkie and his butt buddy friends getting buthurt over an ex how about you just grow a pair of your recently dopped balls and ignore her.
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices