Main Forum

Helper Application

1 reply
Votes:
*IGN(In-Game Name - Give Old Names too): Jordan_Hyuga MagicEagle52 MatthewZEN3000

*Age(Must be 13 or older): 15

*Time Zone: Eastern

Discord(required for Helper+):MagicEagle52 A.K.A Jordan_Hyuga

*Time Played: been banned for 1 year but before that I believe 6 months

*Staff Position: Helper

*Reason For Application (150 Words): I have seen how the server runs with people that are not really nice. I've seen how the server shouldn't run and I've seen how the server should be run and I want to help SB be the best owner out there. I have done things in the past that have not been good at all and I shouldn't have done that. I have changed in 1 year and I hope people would help me make a difference on this server and SB it responsible that because he would be the one to get me helper (if he gives it to me). I understand if I don't get it it's because of the way I acted before hand and I'm very sorry for that. but I feel like the server should be run better and this is the way to start by getting helper.

*Playing Schedule: sun- fri 8pm or 10pm - 12 pm

*Who can vouch for you? (Need at least 3 people to vouch): Since I jut started playing again I don't know who can vouch for me and if you would like to vouch for me say in the chat and ill put your name here :d

Any other information: I wont do what I did again I promise
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You are not ready for staff. Thank you for filling out an application!
Posted Jul 16, 18
NoticeNotices