4 replies
Votes:
+6
*IGN(In-Game Name): XboxParty

*Time Zone: mountain

*Discord: xXboxPartyXx #6056. Snapchat: Dre_Bay69 use snap more

*Time Played: 19 hours but have been on the server since June 8 2015

*Staff Position: judge

*Reason For Application (100 Words): I would like to become a judge because with being judge comes respect and I have been judge before and loved it! I lost it because I stopped playing for a bit due to school schedule conflicting. I feel as though I would be a good judge again for myself and for the server. I can navigate the server very well aswell as hell whoever needs it! I would love to be judge due to the simple fact of who doesnt. I think I would be best suited for judge because I’ve had experience before with being judge as well as grown up and I have matured a lot since I last played and feel like I am suitable for this position. So with that I thank you so so much for reading this application and thank you for taking the time <3. So with that please consider adding me to your staff It is very much appreciated :)
*Playing Schedule: Usually a few hours a day whenever I can. my sleeping schedule is shit cause its summer lol

*Who can vouch for you? AnvilTurtle, Tazzy, Mew, Mettacam

Any other information: I Love this server and if you give me judge I will become the best judge there is
Posted Jul 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 7, 18
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Use the new form for applying. All you have to change is your reason for the application it was changed to 150 words. Then I can answer your app!
Posted Jul 7, 18
Votes:
+6
Just added 59 words
Posted Jul 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Good Luck Bro
Posted Jul 7, 18
Owner