Main Forum

Mod or Admin Application

1 reply
Votes:
+3
IGN(In-Game Name): 5Pack

*Time Zone: Central

*Time Played: 2 or 3 years now

*Staff Position: Is like mod or admin cause that’s what I was on the server before

*Reason For Application (100 Words): okay I’ve been on this server since almost the beginning I get along with the server players and I know the commands I’ve been admin before admin or mod I believe it was but I recently started playing more and more and I decided why not let me apply again for the good old times I know before I lost my staff rank I was a really good admin I didn’t break rules I didn’t abuse but I messed up and at got me de ranked and banned I choose to be dumb but I won’t do hat again I have been a really big member of the server and I feel I’m ready to start this over again I’m slowly trying to bring back all the people that played before and try to bring back old friends ect. If you would understand and accept me as admin I know I do you proud like I did before

*Playing Scheduled: when ever I can be on all day if I wanted

*Who can vouch for you?: happycyanide, spencersmith, laksmith4

Any other information: I’d love to become staff again because I love the server it was the first server I played on ever when I started Minecraft it’s the reason why I played so many people played on here I remember all of them and we were a community of players who killed each other and played with each other I’ve watched the server grow so much and I wanna continue to see that
P.S. ima donate like I used to
Posted Jun 25, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Thanks SB and no I get it I was wildin to ask for mod or admin I won’t let u down I’ll be on later including at the movies wit a girl
Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices