Main Forum

Why i left :(

8 replies
Votes:
+5
Hello,
You May know me as Tc,tee,timothy But it all doesnt matter now it has come for me to leave because life has gotten hard more troubling and it was hard for me to make it on like i use to and i was a banned player but now i have left because i have to deal with life and getting bullied and u may ask but u still can come on not really because the more i get bullied the more depressed i get and if you realise in the mc chat i have made other's sad which it has come to my intention that making others sad and feel bad and making them feel down made me feel sickening of my self and i suffer dyslexia which means i can hardly read/spell But You have all been there for me i have screenie's of y'all and even my best moments i hope when my life gets better i can come on sometime

Bye Guys,
Thank You For The support i better stop this thread before i cry more ...
Posted Jan 23, 18 · OP
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Dude, Teecee2005 you are one of the best 12 year olds i've met honestly, You're such an inspiration we will all miss you i hope you're live gets better as it goes, Love you Teecee2005 i'l miss you,
Posted Jan 23, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
TC it was really nice meeting you. I am sorry to hear about all of that.. I hope to see you on xbox or something bro, keep your head up.
Posted Jan 23, 18
Votes:
+5
Thank You Jak My friend you were there from the start have fun building the mansion agian :(
Posted Jan 23, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
SB i can msg on xbox but i dont have gold
But It was nice meeting you to
Posted Jan 23, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+13