Main Forum

Einherjir's Fantastic Helper Application

2 replies
Votes:
+5
*IGN(In-Game Name): My IGN is Einherjir

*Time Zone: UTC+1

Skype: I don't use Skype anymore, I've moved over to discord some time ago... Discord Username is Einherjar. #6899

*Time Played: About 4 years actually.. I've been on and off for some time but I'm back to bring joy and happiness to people's heart.

*Staff Position: I'd like to become a Helper or Moderator. (But Helper is probably the position I'd get if I become staff)

*Reason For Application (100 Words): Well, I've enjoyed this server for so much time, and it's an amazing community who's active in chat and everything you'd dream of... But of course, I've also encountered abit of hackers and spammers and all that jazz.. there can be hackers or spammers that ruin the fun for everyone, well there are people that handle that kind of stuff, but sometimes there are staff that aren't online and then these people can just harass and do anything... If there isn't anyone on to handle a spammer or hacker, I can be online and take care of him.

*Playing Scheduled: I can play about every day, for minimum 3 hours, but I'll probably be on for about 5 - 7 hours.

*Who can vouch for you?: MartZ0Z, TitanBacon. YaBoiiJak (And some other people I would believe.

Any other information: I've used quite a lot of usernames, so if you don't exactly know my other usernames they are... "Kristoffernesvik, KrisTheSorcerer, KrisTheSloth, PhantomFr0st, Yngvarim"
And i've also been staff on some other servers so i have quite abit of experience.

(REPOST SINCE OTHER ONE IS 5 DAYS OLD AND NO ANSWER)
[*]
[/list]ER)
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
That is not 100 words for your reason for application
Posted Jan 11, 18