Main Forum

Staff Aplication

3 replies
Votes:
Online on Site
IGN: TcIzGming

Age: I Am Twelve But Very Mature If You Do Not Believe Me Put Me In A Room A Day And With A Red Button And If You Tell Me Not To Press It I Will Not Even If I Get Bored

Time Zone: I'm In The UK, Scotland If That Helps

Skype: I Am Not Allowed To Add Anyone But I Have Discord Definitely So You Contact Me Through Discord

Time Played: 20 Hours But I Do Have High School So Il Most Likely Be On At 4:30 Or 3:30 at Any Holiday Expect Me To Be On 12 Hours + :d

I Would Like Any Spot That You Think Is Good For Me I Mean What's The Point Of Me Choosing I Say You Are Judging The Application So I Mean You Decide But I Would Like Mod Or Admin Reasons Below
|
|
|
\ /

Reason For Application: My Reason Is I'm 12 I Have A Dream A Really Big Dream And It Is To Make Everyone Have The Best Experience And If You Feel Sad I'm Here You Might Be Thinking "What Are You Going To Do" I Can D A lot Of Stuff I Can Give You Free Stuff I Can Make You Happy I'm Here If You Need Assistance And For Everyone Else I Will Assist Everyone I Will Be So Nice That You Will Never Forget My Name And I Am Trying My Best To Help Myself But Nothing Else Makes Me Happy Except From Seeing People Smiling I May Sound Sad But Really I'm Always Happy And About My Past I Would Not Like To Talk About It And I Am A Sensitive Person And I Can Handle Like 20 Autistic People Well I Think I Can :d But All I'm Trying To Say Is I'm Good At Commands I'm Very Nice Helpful Lovely And I'm Likable And Joyful

Playing Schedule: On Week Days Like 5 Hours Or 6 On Weekends 10 Hour Max Or 12 If I'm Good lel :d

Anyone If There Are Evidence Or If Its My Friend But Hacking If I See "Someone Is Hacking" I Will Instantly Go /v /tp To Supposedly Hacker And do /gms And Keep An Eye And Watch His Every Move.

I Have Learning Difficulties And I'm Sensitive

Thank You For Reading

Your Sincerely
My Real Name Is Timothy :d
Posted Nov 8, 17 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Dude, when was the last time you were on? On /seen you don't exist meaning you haven't been on since June/July. So you aren't active and haven't been on in the past few months, meaning You Can Not Be Staff.

I don't care if you are an "OG" Player from the beginning of what was The Mianite Realms. If you played months ago, you don't play now. So check in two months.
Posted Nov 8, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Yeah you being OG is dope and I'm glad you're back but you took a long break from the server you will need to play for 2 months before applying for staff. The good news is you can just reupload this application after getting the 2 months instead of having to create a new application!
Posted Nov 9, 17
Votes:
Online on Site
Understood Btw I Do Play But Yo Different Time Zone High School It Hard Just Saying :d
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices