Main Forum

Ip-banned

9 replies
Votes:
+1
OK sb i mad at you because not only did you ban me you banned my 3 brothers as well because incase you didint know i live with overlordestro thepnkwarriroRW yellowarrior01 and since you IP-banned me they cant get played either....so way to show new players you ban 3 innocents....also the first time i wasnt aware talking about server ideas classed as advertising....even in private chat. so it was only between me and one person....also the second time was not advertising....i asked you a question and i even siad if you dont mind me asking and you replied with why which means you were accepting the question if you thaught it was advertising you should have stopped me right there....then you asked why.....i gave you an answer thats not advertising because a i didnt say the ip or the name iin my answer and B if i was advertising it it would be False Advertising but since you asked why....i had to answer which i did and the whole reaso why i said no it wasnt for a server so i wouldnt get accused of advertising but then you kept dragging it on saying nobody asks dfor a plugin unless the want it for them self so i had to tell you the truth and then you say im advertising after i tould you the reason which is not advertising....theres a difference between advertising and answering ur question and that all i did....so the first time i didnt know and the second time was just bs i though you changed and became a better server owner maybe that why you can only get 30 people out of 400+ online at once because u still need to work at being an owner....yes you can be nice at time but when someone asks you a simple question you ban him and his family...i still fail to seeyou become better....and if you say i have no clue what im talking about yes i do i had a server before and ik what its like to play owner role so im just gonna say you need to work on things a bit and dont punish my brothers
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You chose to talk about your server in chat again when I already told you not to. It's your fault all your brothers are banned.
Posted Aug 29, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
i talked about the server because you asked why....so i gave you an answer so you practically asked me to talk about about it because u said why....so did you want an answer or didnt you...so it might have seemed that way to to im not asking for you to unban me...im saying unban my brothers this si not there fault
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I asked for more info because I knew when you were asking me about my plugins it was for another server so I knew what your intent was. Yet you lied to me and said you were just wondering.
Posted Aug 29, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
I cannot unban your brothers because advertising is an instant IP Ban that is bad on your part sorry.
Posted Aug 29, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
well A i was also jw....and so your the owner you break the rules all the time so you can un ban them
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
how long is my family banned for -.-
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
How long will it take for you to realize that talking about other servers is against the rules?
Posted Aug 29, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
ok ill stop talking about another server....and i wont ask for plugins ill figure them out on my own because i can figure things out on my own....but sorry for asking and talking about other servers
Posted Aug 29, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+508
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Okay you are unbanned.
Posted Aug 29, 17
NoticeNotices