Undo
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
We had a connection issue with the server players were getting disconnected when they tried to join but the problem is completly fixed and the server is running great. You only want a ban reset so you can play after breaking rules lol
Posted Jul 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Yea, Yea, I do so what! You have banned sooooo many people, like 100, when your server only has at max people 30. What are you doing? I may be only a 12 year old but, even I understand you have lost money because of your toxic staff and how all our staff wants to ban people for nothing. I mean you're a smart person, sometimes... What I mean is just unban everyone then if you want to ban me again and beat me with a slab,w go ahead and do so. I can understand and wouldn't mind if you unbanned everyone and then banned me for disrespecting you.
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Blaze, let me stop you right there. I don't know why you are even trying when you've been banned and don't see daily on how the server is going along. Yeah, the server was down for a few days, but surprisingly everyone who played before the issue is still on as usual. Also, don't be calling the staff toxic when you aren't on to see how they act because on Faded, you are banned for a reason. This isn't the Oprah Winfrey Show they don't go around saying "You get a ban", You get a ban, You get a ban". Final Note. Learn to spell or read what you type before you say anything because you're making yourself look bad.
Posted Jul 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
why are you even trying
Posted Jul 21, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
oh no...
ban reset = OdessyPlayz = server cancer
Posted Jul 25, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Blaze just stop for fuck sakes. u broke the rules, noone else did for u. U broke them buy an unban if u want to play so badly
Posted Jul 25, 17
NoticeNotices