Main Forum

shreevee ban request

5 replies
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
So i may not have screen shots but i do have proof of shreevee disrespecting people alot,
just ask these people
1) MadSkill's
2) Me
3) ShadowVerse156, not sure if he was afk tho
4) _ThePrice_
5) PhatNut_InYoMouf

they have all seen him disrespect and im sure everyone is over it
Posted Jun 9, 17 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
oh and sassydirtygamer can
Posted Jun 9, 17 · OP
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Dude Listen i havn't disresected someone in a long fucking time and just cos we lost our "friendship" over a dumb ass thing you've bee the one disrepecting me i have had my time on the server and if i do get banned everyone will remember me being a cunt :p Thank for Trying too ban me and you can ask all them me Shadow mad are team and we have something called fucking banter and i havn't once disrespected SassyDirtyGamer so thats lies and _ThePrice_ i havnt even talked to him since fucking febuary or some shit like that so if SB bans me you cant and dont have proof so dont start a "enemy" ship cos i've done fuck all
and i hope sb wont ban me
Posted Jun 9, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
XD dude, we were never friends, we just had a truce, and you have disrespected alot of people, i recall a couple weeks ago you called mad dumb as he wouldnt 1v1, was that ages ago and you may not have disrespected some people but they have seen you do it to others
Posted Jun 9, 17 · OP
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Listen Dark ask mad in person or on TeamSpeak we are fucking in TurtleSquad and i didnt and wouldn't disrespect a friend or fellow gang member and i didnt disrespect people for a while and ye so please just
dont lie and/or complain
Posted Jun 9, 17
Owner
Votes:
+515
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
2 of the people on your list said they didn't think Shreevee disrespected so I'm sorry this isn't valid.
Posted Jun 9, 17
NoticeNotices