Main Forum

Trying to Trial Me for Something I Didn't Do

2 replies
Votes:
So, one of the admins requested that I post proof that I didn't fly in combat like The_Tqnk_Shreeve suggests I did.

As you can see in the photo from chat log, I went into combat with him (even tho I didn't want to do combat, but that's besides the point), went out of combat, did /vanish so that I could do /home more easily without having to worry about being attacked. While in combat, flying is disabled for me and so I have to do /fly in order to use it again once out of combat. Doing /fly also brings up a message saying flight has been enable for me.

He tried to say that I flew while in combat, then after I said I had went out of combat, said that I flew while HE was still in combat. He wanted to trial me, and after he couldn't show proof and that a trial wasn't going to happen, wanted all of my things instead.

Look, I didn't fly during combat. I don't like going into combat, so as soon as I was out of combat, I wanted to go home. And that's what I did. I don't appreciate Shreeve trying to blame me for something I didn't do, in order to get my things.
Attached Images
Posted Jun 6, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
You will not get trialed they need proof to trial you.
Posted Jun 6, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
dude never believe shree, he is a liar and does it to everyone
Posted Jun 6, 17
NoticeNotices