Main Forum

Ban Request

7 replies
Votes:
+4
MadSkills540 and ShadowVerse156.

Both of them have multiple accounts of disrespect and begging for bought/donated-for items. Disrespect and talking so big that they seem like Donald Trump. Also, even you noticed that Mad asks for shit and about people donating every day. I like them at times, but honestly I just want it to stop.
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 5, 17
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Wtf you mean hurricane your the one who was forcing people to try and marry without any permission so if i were you i would keep your trap shut
Posted Jun 5, 17
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Like you dont even know me xD
Yet you still talk shit xD
Posted Jun 5, 17
Votes:
+4
I did not FORCE anyone to do anything. I saw a lot of people saying they wanted to get married, and I thought shreevee said you XD But okay.
Posted Jun 5, 17 · OP
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
No you didnt think that ?
Posted Jun 5, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
first off dark, ver doesnt beg for shit, he is second highest donator this month, why tf would you make lies up about him needing to be for items, and if he did, where is your fucking proof
Posted Jun 6, 17
Votes:
+4
Dude, it is a ban REQUEST, doesn't mean you have to get so worked up over it. .-. Ver asks every so often for something I donate for, and Mad asks everyone. Calm down, jeez.
Posted Jun 6, 17 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
well i dont think anyone will believe you unless you got proof of ver doing it, i mean yea i seen mad do it heaps but never seen ver do it
Posted Jun 6, 17
NoticeNotices