Main Forum

Formal Apologies and Leave

8 replies
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Hello all,

I would just like to take a moment to apologize for my actions in the past with the clash between me and Xbox and all the drama and hurt I have caused to the people of Faded Royals. At this point in time, I am considering a permanent leave from Faded Royals. My computer has been taken from me at the moment until a further point in time by my parental figures, but I want to know the whole of the community's opinion before I make any formal decisions.

I will post a poll down below. Simply vote for your opinion, and my final decision will be the outcome of the poll. This poll will close in 7 days.

This post is simply being made because I feel I have done a lot of wrong to a lot of people. I have gotten into conflicts more recently with players that I once truly did consider my friends (such as XboxParty and mettacam4) and I would just like a server-wide opinion before a final decision is made.

As stated, my decision will be final and I will not return to Faded Royals if the results wish me gone.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider your decision.

I await further input with vehement interest.

Your humble servant,

Dbug_2002
Yes, Dbug should leave Faded Royals.
4 votes
40%
No, Dbug should stay on Faded Royals.
6 votes
60%
Number of voters: 10
Posted May 2, 17 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
dbug, who gives a shit if people want you to leave. i know alot of people want me to leave but some dont, so stay for the people who want u to stay
Posted May 2, 17
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
You should never have to be put into a position where you feel you have to leave, when you haven't broken a rule. I feel this post will not affect your decision, as I do believe you will stay anyway, but I would just like to tell you that you are a part of the community and you should stay.
Posted May 3, 17
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Yeah you should stay !
Posted May 3, 17
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Someone voted for me to leave. Lol.

Your humble (and amused) servant,

Dbug_2002
Posted May 3, 17 · OP
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Well, technically, I did break a rule. Griefing inside Xbox's house. I bet it was him that voted for me to leave. Lmfao. This beef is literally childish.

Your humble and thoroughly amused servant,

Dbug_2002
Posted May 3, 17 · OP
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Yo please stay DBug u cool af
Posted May 4, 17
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Well, thank you, Critix. I try to be as nice as I can. I was also considering re-applying for Helper but I'm not sure now -- with all the drama that has occurred, plus my laptop being taken away.

*SadFace*

Your humble (AND FINALLY BRACELESS) servant,

Dbug_2002
Posted May 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Surprisingly (or I suppose unsuprisingly, as many people hate me on the server), it was a close vote. Wow. Ok.

I guess I'm staying for however long I can.

Your humble servant,

Dbug

P.S. I can guess who wanted me to leave pretty easily. Thanks, guys. And honestly, thank you. No sarcasm intended. Now I know who to hunt for the next Purge. ;)
Posted May 15, 17 · OP · Last edited May 15, 17
NoticeNotices