Main Forum

Becoming a Wizard?

4 replies
Votes:
+1
Heyo! Cabenar here. I was just wondering what the process was to become a wizard.
Posted Apr 25, 17 · OP
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Don't take this information without solid proof, but last time, before there were Head Wizards appointed, people made a staff app as normal and included pictures of builds they have done on the server.
This was until there was a Head Wizard appointed.
Posted Apr 25, 17
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
No you do not fill out an application on the forums. It is different, first you have to build your own build on Mianite in Survival and show me when you're done. If you pass that stage then you need to go to /Server Creative and build a build in creative then show me when you're done if you pass both those tests you will probably get Wizard.
Posted Apr 26, 17
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Yeah thats what u do with Head Wiz, but just wanted to know if you were going down the same route.
Thanks for the infoo.
Posted Apr 27, 17
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
SB, is it possible for me to invite you to a separate server to see me build or can I Skype you pictures or something (since I'm technically not allowed to be on Faded anymore)?

Hopefully, you know I wouldn't lie about that shit, bro. I REALLY wanna become a wizard, plus I think lying's low class and it's not worth the risk.
Posted May 15, 17
NoticeNotices