Main Forum

Not sure if i should post this but it needs sorting out

5 replies
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
so i was afk and i came back to hear darknephilim saying rebs Sexual harassed 2 13 year old girls on the server and then when rebel sop talking and went to calm this shit down dark kept going on about it and making the whole thing worse and having fun doing so, and he is just trying to piss rebs and me off and there no staff on apart from me, xbox and rai but rai is afk, so i went to report this since no staff who can do anything about it are online
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Try telling the whole story, mate. I am okay if I get in trouble, because I was sticking up for Epic_Hv and Darby_Blitz. I stick up for my friends, because that is what people do. SB, please check the logs and see what rebel said about the two girls. We had some fun, then he kept taking it too far
Posted Apr 20, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
nah mate, they were laughing and u were not sticking up for anyone ,u were just trying to piss us off and u even said u were having fun doing so,
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
xD i was on the debate team. I like arguing. But no, I was sticking up for them. They even said they felt sexually harassed straight to staff.
Posted Apr 20, 17
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
what ever floats your goat but next time just shut up and stop pissing us off by
Posted Apr 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
I stuck up for my friends because it was what I thought was right. It was not to piss you off, actually. But believe what you like, good sir. I respect your opinion.
Posted Apr 21, 17
NoticeNotices