Main Forum

m1nt Ban

5 replies
Votes:
+4
m1nt broke rule 16.
Here are screenshots saying that they had a base in/around my base. They killed me twice, after leaving then coming back, again.
Jordan made them delete their home, but I still would like that they are properly punished.
They also placed a sign, and Mr_Jordan said it was grief, but let it off, and they acted like it was not a problem, so I believe that m1nt should be banned, or stripped of rank or something, please. I hate griefers and that people would sethome just to tp into their base.
SCREENSHOTS OUT OF ORDER
Attached Images
Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 17
Votes:
+4
The fact that they set a home in my house, tped to it, killed me, and didn't even give my stuff back after being called out for grief and other rule-breaking by a CO-OWNER, I feel is worth a ban. But punishment is up to you, since so far, he just got away scott-free other than losing some /homes
Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
Well i didn't know it was a rule and Jordan said he will let me go this one time and i didn't kill you via tping their
Posted Apr 16, 17
Votes:
i'm on an alt
Posted Apr 16, 17
Votes:
+4
It is your job as a player to read the rules. All of them. And to follow them. That is why they are there. And I am sure you did, because you appeared out of nowhere.
Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
If you wish i will return your items, only if in advanced RazerInLove will return mine because he done the same thing to me.
Posted Apr 16, 17
NoticeNotices