Page
of 2

Response To Multiple Issues

12 replies
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have never seen Critix tell anyone to do their job. I've never seen him tell Lush that or anyone else. FallenKingRi, you told me to do my job right, and how to be a right Co-Owner and I still didn't say shit because I'm way of a nice person. That's still really hypocritical.
Posted Mar 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
There is a difference between telling someone HOW to do their job, and saying they aren't doing it properly. I am bringing up and issue, Critix flat out tells people what to do. And you do not see Critix tell Luna what to do, because it has happened when you are not on. Do not take that as a statement that you are never on. I know you have a life, and I get that you cannot always be on. I am just saying that the occasions I have seen him tell Luna to do her job, Not saying she isn't doing it but flat out telling her to do her job, you have not been on to see it.
Posted Mar 21, 17 · OP
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
This is utter fucking bullshit. By 'flat out telling people how to do their job', do you mean that I may have made a suggestion about caps, or spam, or that someone has done that multiply. I have done that, because I'm trying to let the person recognise that they have spammed or capitalised words. I have never said to another staff 'warn them right now' or any of the associated imperative. I have however, suggested to staff that there should have been a warning for muting, when they may have missed it, to which they have said 'oh yea' because they have missed it. There is a 'team' forming that seems to think that they know everything about staff, and can't take criticism, and tbh, I think that aiming it at me is doing nothing, because you act like Golden and everyone are the bullies, but Golden is at the point where he feels like he doesn't belong on the server, because everything he says is twisted. So stop acting like I've made people feel bad about themselves, because its utter, fucking, bullshit...

PS, to your earlier comment, LOOK AT THE FUCKING POST I MADE. Dbug literally says something like 'well I feel like you should have' which is making her own opinion lead. SB wouldn't have demoted her without solid evidence so cmon, stop being ridiculous.

PPS, Im like Luna's biggest fan, and a great friend of hers, and the only conversations we have had have been to do if she has asked me something, because of my earlier staff.
Posted Mar 21, 17 · Last edited Mar 21, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices