Response To Multiple Issues

12 replies
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
In regards to the post CritixPlayz has made to get Dbug demoted:

"Once again, Dbug has shown how great of a staff member they are!"

First of all, That opening is highly disrespectful. You are not making yourself look any better as a person for degrading someone with a condescending tone. Second, I did not see anywhere in the screenshot where Dbug said anything about how she made up a rule because she "believes it should be the rules".

Now let's look at those screenshots closer. I see a massive change in what is being brought up in chat after the second screenshot. This makes me think you chose to use select images to make Dbug look worse. If you are going to send screenshots, send the full conversation.

Now in regards to a more generic issue:

There is a problem with non-staff telling staff how to do their job, and that is frustrating. Newer staff members do not need the pressure and condescending remarks of normal players, Ex-Staff or not, telling them what they need to do in chat. That is the biggest reason some newer staff are unsure of what to do in a situation. They are afraid of getting judged for doing something wrong, so they opt to do as little as possible, so they do not get judged by people who think they can do better as staff. It is as simple as leaving staff alone, if they are not doing their job, they will get dealt with in time. SB is already planning a staff wipe of inactive staff and hopefully some staff that are inadequate at preforming up to standards.

I think this post is a horrible attack on Dbug. She tries her hardest, and people take advantage of her short temper and easy frustration. As far as "It was just a joke" goes, That excuse is used WAY too often by anyone that wants to break a rule and not get in trouble for it. I have seen a (Unnamed) Co-Owner use that excuse on multiple occasions, I have seen many players follow that Co-Owners example and use that same excuse. It is ridiculous and needs to stop. Co-Owners, Head-Admin, and Admins need to be held to a higher standard than they currently are. Half of them are rarely on, and when they are, they sit back and do almost nothing for moderation chat or handling situations that need handled. Many of them only step in when people are at their limits and do something that will get them in trouble.

I understand that many people will not agree with most, if not all of what I have stated in this post. But That is not the point. I made this post to address issues that nobody else will for fear of getting targeted by people for speaking out. These are issues that really need handled, and someone needs to point them out so they can be taken care of.

Thank you for reading,
~TheFallenKingRi
Posted Mar 19, 17 · OP
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I concur with the arguments made, although I will make it known that my agreement is not one in an attempt to get re-instated as staff, as I wholeheartedly respect SB and the decisions he makes regarding the server. While I am aware my response will ensue the full force of derogatory comment and insult that berates the server on a daily basis, I feel no shame in sharing my opinion on the subject matter at hand. I commend TheFallenKingRi for his valor in saying what no one else desires to say.

Your humble servant,

Dbug_2002
Posted Mar 19, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I feel like everyone on the server takes everything so fucking seriously. Its minecraft, its a game, its for enjoyment, people need to chill the fuck out. But that was the full conversation and Dbug even stated she had screens hotted the full conversation so therefore look at it from her.
Can I also point out, that the post won't get any shit from staff members, but this comment probably will, because I mean its kind of difficult to play the game when there are people like you guys, pretending you know all of the rules, not following them, and then putting me in a position were I feel like I have to step in, otherwise it would have been an injustice.
Posted Mar 20, 17 · Last edited Mar 20, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Lol Helpers are prob the most active staff the reset of them afk or are never on
Posted Mar 20, 17
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
If you wanna call me out, go ahead because I've never used excuses. It was only bannter but of course you wouldn't understand because you take everything seriously and always have a fucking stick up your ass and say that i'm on "shenanigans". I've never broken a rule, if you're trying to say. You're really a hypocrite for saying that I've only do that because other people do that and they never gotten that from me, they've gotten it from other players like Aiseana, AssumedQui, and others more. On multiple occasions, while either Sb is afk or Fauxie isn't online and I'm in class or home cleaning and moderating chat, you're always online and do the same thing whenever people talk shit about you and call them a "12 year old", you've said this to both Esocks, episcally Esocks, when he came on the server and Sb was just bantering around with him when you take everything fucking seriously what Sb says and Kiise also, when you don't even know them or what type of person they are. They've all been friends for a long time since they were on Sarxcraft and they always banter around with eachother because I've been there when they always do on teamspeak or in chat. Staff can be both serious and have fun at the same time, but also staff should not get their feelings into it. I've told Dbug many times to not get her feelings into it the situation because people will try to bring her down and get to her, I've even asked her if she had any questions or concerns about anything she could have asked me. You're saying that we can't have fun. As Critix said, this is a minecraft server, you should have fun and enjoy it. Also if you're expecting us to do Admin things, barely anyone ask for us for help because Admins+ can't really do anything anymore. If you expect us to do other things like keys, books, or other stuff, we can't do that anymore unless it is spawners. Mr_Jordan and ThatGamer5678 can only come online during the morning, that is were I try my best to take over in the afternoon. This whole last week was the end of the quater or semester of my school, which means I had to get all my school stuff turned in for a final grade. I try my best to tell Sb that I won't be on. This whole week, I'm on spring break, even if I'm on, no one really ask me for anything like before because no one ask for lbs or anything. One of the reasons because everyone on staff has a limit of things we can do. If someone needs a god change, they have to wait for Sb. We literally can't do anything if you're saying that "we are doing nothing." Also some of the situation is also bannter, they will be either on teamspeak, discord, or curse. We can't always mute and warn people because they're banntering and the staff is getting into their feelings. Now if it were something personal, calling someone something and it gets too far, then yes staff will jump in or when something gets out of hand and warn them or even give them a mute.
Posted Mar 20, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
I love Bug, she deserved to be helper, but she doesn't know the commands, she 'accidentally' perm mutes people, she was never properly taught how to do the commands. a SIMPLE google search would have found them.
Posted Mar 20, 17 · Last edited Mar 20, 17
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Bella be slayin'
Posted Mar 20, 17
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
If you believe that "It is just a game" Critix, then why do you continue to take is so personally when staff "Doesn't do their job". You are taking it just as seriously. And Bella, I respect people enough to not use their names when certain issues arise. That is why I did not say your name in the original post. I get that this is just a game, but there are rules. Rules are there for a reason, regardless of situation. Critix, I would also like you to point out a specific time(s) I or another staff member I have defended has "made up a rule". If you can do that with any shred of evidence, I will back off that issue. However, that does not excuse the issue of telling staff members how to do their jobs. You may have once been staff, but that does not make you qualified to tell staff members how to do their jobs. Even when you are staff that still doesn't give you the right.

These issues do not seem like issues to you because you think the current status quo is fine. Which either means that you are a part of the issue, or desensitized to the facts. There are people on the server that I have talked to that are losing interest in the server because these issues are interfering in their ability to enjoy their time on the server. That is the biggest reason I am writing this right now. I am voicing the complaints and issues that other people are too afraid to bring up because they will be attacked by anyone that disagrees (Which all of you are proving to be true). When "Banter" and arguments/disputes between players are not quelled, then that is when players start to lose interest and feel like they are alone in dealing with issues. I personally do not care who gives me a hard time for voicing these issues, because I am trying to bring the issues to light that nobody is seeing as an issue. Otherwise the issues will continue, and people will lose their desire to play on the server.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I will continue to be respectful when addressing the issue and anyone whom voices a concern. Please try to look at this in a different viewpoint than you normally would, you might see the issues I am talking about. Thank you for reading the original post, and this response to the other comments brought up.
Posted Mar 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I have never TOLD a staff member how to do their job, that is an imperative. I have simply inferred that they should of done something, and asked them, in private message that YOU can't see, if they would like some help.
Posted Mar 20, 17
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I have seen you tell Luna that she needs to step up and do her job to moderate the chat. That is not inferring that she should do something. That is telling her to stop people from being disrespectful and rude. And I would still like you to provide evidence of Dbug or I making up rules.
Posted Mar 21, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices