Main Forum

Weekly Trials.

1 reply
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Since we finally got our server Judge (Congrats to Metta), I was thinking, instead of having random trials for random things we could have weekly trials. Once a week we would look into the complaints and suggestions and actually debate it in the courthouse and do these trials the real way. It would make the trials more interactive and make it easier to do server polls, since when SB puts like a poll on something like "Do you think after 10m of being AFK your kicked should be added? Yes, or No, it's hard for players to actually vote sometimes because chat can go pretty quickly. People could actually see that their complaints are actually read and looked through. I know we have a forum where there's a complaint tab and what not, Yeah its a good and effective thing, but it would make it more RPG like and more fun for the players if they had more say and got to see an actual trial.

Not "Oh Your Drunk, so there needs to be a trial" All in favor of Dark being a Drunkie Say I? I... Okay time for you to die" (Kills the player)

We need actual trials, what's the point of a courthouse, if there isn't any actual trials placed every now and again.

Should there be Weekly Trials?
Yes
5 votes
83.3%
No
1 vote
16.7%
Number of voters: 6
Posted Mar 14, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+80
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Also, instead of SB just TPing people and killing them, there should be an actual Trial
Posted Mar 14, 17
NoticeNotices