Main Forum

Disguise Issue

4 replies
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
So I noticed that there was a recent issue with a certain person causing people to crash using /d as Giant Mobs. I know this has caused the removal of 90% of the mobs to disguise as. This includes Baby variants of many mobs, Vex's, Enderman, etc. I feel that since it was Giant Mobs that were used to cause an issue, the Giant Mobs should be the only disguises removed.

To be specific, I think the only mobs to be removed should be: Giant, Ender Dragon, Elder Guardian, Wither, and the Giant Slime and Magma Variants.

Please take this into consideration, and for all the other people of the server I will be providing a poll to vote on. Please leave a vote to show your support and help make a sound decision.
I agree
6 votes
75%
I disagree
1 vote
12.5%
I am indifferent
1 vote
12.5%
Number of voters: 8
Posted Mar 12, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Small mobs were removed too because it is hard to hit someone when they are disguised as a small/ baby mob
Posted Mar 12, 17
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Having 90% of the mobs disabled makes the plugin useless. So maybe if it is that big of an issue, may I suggest removing it entirely? Having that small of a selection of mobs is not really practical in retrospect.

That is my suggestion to the issue if the mobs that were removed have no chance of returning.
Posted Mar 12, 17 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
you are right the plugin is useless now, so it might as well be taken out
Posted Mar 12, 17
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8