Page
of 2

The Ancient Protection Crystal

11 replies
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I can confirm that Golden lost his gear in that Skype call and spawned somewhere else in Spawn or under spawn. Emma might have pointed the flaw out that was in the system but this is what Golden is doing. You might think that Golden can get the gear back easily but now with the new command that Faded has, vanish, people can easily go afk while they’re in vanish and hide from the other players. You might think, “Oh yes! Golden won’t kill me today or never!” like thats not the point of the game and the gear. The gear was created to fight against each other on the server and on purge days. Yes, people complain about their gear being taken away from Golden. Right now all Golden is doing is pointing out a flaw, like Potato said about Emma. He is not complaining to get his stuff back. Lastly saying, “I find it funny that you are complaining instead of sucking it up and being a man about the situation”, so many people hate Golden or complain about Golden because he actually plays the game how it is and reporting it if there is a error in the plugin or something that happens with the server. This also leads to many people have been complaining about their stuff being looted or killed for from Golden or other staff members. We are also players (staff) and we can play by the rules also. We can both be staff and regular players. Mianite is a pvp type faction server if you may recall.
Posted Feb 25, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I totally agree on this because before he was a staff member he was still good at pvp and has some good gear so it doesn't mean that just cuz he is staff gear is worthless to him now. plus he has put many hours in this game and server so everything counts for him its just like in cs;go you guys had to grind those weapons to trade up to better ones.
Posted Feb 26, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices