Page
of 2

The Ancient Protection Crystal

11 replies
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Back before when i came back a couple weeks ago, I had heard that people were losing there stuff due to crashing in combat and there gear being protected with the protection crystal or gem and thinking it was safe to use it. Would lose there items completely. Thats all i knew but i didnt know whether or not you get your stuff back or not. I would assume not unless I had proof. Lucky for me i was in a call earlier that day with someone else it happened to, but they never screenshotted there inventory. So i immediately screenshotted mine just in case and im glad i did now. I cant post the screenshot yet cuz im on my phone and the screenshot is on my computer. I wont be home til later this afternoon. I just know all i had on me that was lost was a Valentines Day gkit that i completely black scrolled the weapons and armor and re applied high level custom enchants on. The screenshot shows i had those custom enchants cuz anything higher than 4 on a potion type effect doesnt show the number with it unless ur using 5 zig mod. I had shadow gamer eagles and maybe bella in the call with me when it happened. I understand if i dont get it back thats fine my fault. Just thought i would make an attempt. All i would be asking for is a new valentines gkit but in return i have to work for the black scrolls and custom enchants again for it and again I will post the screenshot when i get home. I did show the screenshot in the skype chat to Bella and maybe Gamer, last night i was just tired and went to sleep figured i could make forum post tomorrow.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
I can say that golden is not lying. I was in the call with him and he did indeed loose all items listed above. This might be controversial but I say just remove the crystals all together.
Posted Feb 13, 17
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I just edited the picture into my post up above ^
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
i personally think that golden should get his gear back and or rollback his gear
Posted Feb 24, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
There are plenty of people that have lost their gear due to combat logging, accidental or not, and losing their ancient protected gear. Nobody else is complaining. And you will just steal someone elses gear and be right back to where you were, its not like you have a shortage of stolen gear.
Posted Feb 24, 17
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Your right i am rich on gear dont be so salty.
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP
Votes:
+5
Emma lost her shit and moaned about it so she got it back
Posted Feb 24, 17
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
She did not just "moan about it" she pointed out a flaw in the system and told sb about it. Which in turn lead to him fixing the situation.
Posted Feb 24, 17
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Salty?XD You think I am salty? Lol, I am not the one complaining about losing stolen gear. I find it funny that you are complaining instead of sucking it up and being a man about the situation.

Good luck getting anyones sympathy except for the people that follow you like blind puppies.
Posted Feb 24, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
still sb should know about this situation because if it was only happening to one person he might just not fix it but if it is happening to multiple people then that is telling him he has to fix this immediately.
Posted Feb 25, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices