+4
He isn't!
Posted Jan 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 29, 17
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Hey Blake,

With all due respect, there's really no need in complaining about being banned. For starters, there's nothing you can do about it. SB makes the server rules and if you're not following them, then he has every right to ban you (and for that matter, technically, you got yourself banned by not following the rules). Look through the ban appeals. Lots of other people have gotten banned for the exact same reason. If you really want to come back to the server that bad, make a ban appeal or buy an unban. You'll help support the server and you'll get to come play on it again, but like I said, it's SB's decision to let you come back or not. He's the server owner. He makes the rules and, with all due respect, you just have to deal with it. If you're really that upset, buy an unban.

Also, SB probably does see your forum posts, but he's probably just ignoring them because I've seen three consecutive forum posts from you about your being banned. There's nothing he can do about it. If he unbanned you, then he'd be setting a bad example as an owner for the tens of thousand other players who have been ignorant of the rules and got banned. Move on with it, dude. Once you've calmed down, cause you're clearly very heated about all this, come back and try making a ban appeal. Don't take your hate out on a server owner who's trying to do the right thing and set an example for his staff and players.

Your humble servant,

Dbug_2002
Posted Jan 28, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+33
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Blake, for starters you are extremely disrespectful, and at time a bit annoying. I do not know the full details of your ban, but whatever you have been ban for you most likely deserved it. Overall, SB is the Owner of this server and you must not only respect his decisions but also honor them. If you honestly think your ban was not right then go make a forum post explaining so. The section for this type of thing is clearly labeled "Ban Appeals."
Posted Feb 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
He was unbanned on Sunday, regardless, by SB.
Posted Feb 2, 17
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Yeah I unbanned him.
Posted Feb 2, 17
Agree
Dislike