Main Forum
Page
of 2

Ban Appeal for FieryFalcoZ

12 replies
Votes:
+2
Dear @FadedRoyals,

Some time has passed since Fiery's ban, I'd say at least 3 months, and I finally decided to try to get him an unban. He is only 8 years old so he sometimes doesn't understand social etiquette. I don't really know what he was banned for, but I have an idea that he got banned for being disrespectful either to players or staff. I received a Skype message from him this morning asking me if I could write a ban appeal for him on the forums. He wrote a letter of apology to FadedRoyals.
He wrote, and I quote:
"I am deeply sorry for disrespecting other people on FadedRoyals. FadedRoyals is truely an outstanding work of art in so many ways, and it should not be abused. I've liked the Mianite Server ever since I found it on PlanetMinecraft and I enjoyed playing on your server. Again, I apologize for my behavior, and if you decide not to unban me, I will respect your decision and will accept the consequences. Thank You, FieryFalcoZ"

Please take into consideration what he has wrote to you and if you allow him back on, he promise he will learn from his mistake. Thank you as always for listening.

SIncerely,

Kronos425
Posted Jan 4, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
If he's 8, he wouldn't have written that apology letter. lol A typically 8 year old, wouldn't understand any of thoses words that was in that apology letter.
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Why cant he put it on the forums ? or was he banned
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
in before campbell and iwanttdz appeal ()_()
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+5
what
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+2
He did make an apology letter, I swear. Yes I did twist his words a little to make it sound more sincere, but he's 8, and it's nice that he even wrote anything at all
Posted Jan 5, 17 · OP
Votes:
+2
Again Hurricane, Fiery is 8 years old and sometimes doesn't understand how to make a forum post, yet alone make a forum account. All the work, like making his minecraft account was all done by his parents. Plus, you know, 8 year old's say stupid shit like calling the owner stupid, or a player a "Meany Weeny"...
Posted Jan 5, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
kronos are you his bro ?
Posted Jan 5, 17
Votes:
+2
If you mean his friend, yes, not irl, but on Minecraft. I am not his actual brother though if that's what you meant. We met on faded royals like the beginning of July last year and we've been online friends ever since. and I'm 19, but I'm telling the truth when I say this, Fiery is one of the most mature 8 year old's that I have ever known. And that may sound odd, but it's true.
Posted Jan 5, 17 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
hes already unbanned?
Posted Jan 6, 17
Page
of 2