Main Forum

shadow god

8 replies
Votes:
+1
soo i was talking to shadow god about fixing my stuff then i droped her my royal axe then bella said thanks and ran
Posted Jan 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 17
Votes:
+1
also just cuz we fought before it she refused to fix my stuff (she was the only god on)
Posted Jan 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Real Story: I was pvping Alfa in water. He had a boat and I was boatless and I got out of combat. After that, I went to spawn and He asked me to fix his stuff. I told him No many times. Then he came up to me and dropped his stuff towards me. I told him thanks and kept the royal axe. Before the fight, He has never asked me to fix his stuff. I never broke any rules or abused. He simply just came up to me and dropped his axe towards me when I simply said No many times to not to fix it. If he even prayed to me, I can still turn down the prayer because I am allowed to.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 1, 17
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Plus there is other people, with ranks that can do ./fix.
Posted Jan 1, 17
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
So I watched the whole thing unfold Sb in chat.

So basically what happened was Alfa (Razor now I guess) and Bella were fighting, at the end Razor asked Bella to fix his armor and she denied, which he refused to accept. So he continued with it and threw her his stuff, after she denied. So since she was doing anything for him as Bella since she wasn't doing anything as Shadow she took it. So, he flipped out and started calling her out on abuse, which from what I saw wasn't abuse.

So that's my take on the whole thing, thanks.
Posted Jan 1, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
So I watched the whole thing unfold Sb in chat.

So basically what happened was Alfa (Razor now I guess) and Bella were fighting, at the end Razor asked Bella to fix his armor and she denied, which he refused to accept. So he continued with it and threw her his stuff, after she denied. So since she was doing anything for him as Bella since she wasn't doing anything as Shadow she took it. So, he flipped out and started calling her out on abuse, which from what I saw wasn't abuse.

So that's my take on the whole thing, thanks.
That is pretty much what i got from the chat as well
Posted Jan 1, 17
Votes:
+1
the thing is if she said no since i was talking to a god shouldent it be a godly move to give it back
Posted Jan 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Ok. LISYEN alfa. When gods or staff aren't doing staff things they are normal players. Also gods can't /fix stuff as a prayer cus some gods might not have /fix. Bella did nothing wrong. U just like causing trouble.
Posted Jan 2, 17
Votes:
+5
Lisyen xD
Posted Jan 2, 17
NoticeNotices