Main Forum

Additions to Rule 8

5 replies
Votes:
+66
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Yesterday, a handful of players were jailed for griefing the Pikachu and Squirtle outside spawn. One of the players is on currently, and is very understanding of their jailing-- however, they mentioned that Rule 8 only states, "No breaking blocks in or near a base." Since the pixel Pokémon weren't bases, per se, this player was confused as to what they were and weren't allowed to break.

I feel like he should have known better than to break the blocks, but it may be helpful to add something to rule 8 that includes information about it being against the rules to break blocks included in any structure that you didn't create, not just others' bases.

Just a thought!

Edit: Jordan pointed out that rule 1 states (very clearly) "No griefing at all!"
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 18, 16
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Greifing is breaking a player made thing. It's common sense
Posted Oct 18, 16
Votes:
+66
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I agree, Gamer, but I wanted to post about this player's appeal (before I acknowledged that rule 1 states "no griefing at all")
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+513
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Rule 8 is there because people will go up to bases and break around it and get in and say it's not grief because they didn't place those blocks so I made that rule so people would know they can't break around some else base and get inside. Because Rules 1 States No Griefing and griefing is only when someone places a block and someone else breaks that block so it didnt protect breaking around bases.
Posted Oct 18, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+66
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You're right. I wasn't paying attention to Rule 1 when I posted about Rule 8 >w<
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
They should read rules it is just common sense tbh
Posted Oct 18, 16
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices