Main Forum
Page
of 2

GoldenExpert, again

18 replies
Votes:
+5
Golden, and his fish friend, have been camping at my base and killing several times, if I'm correct, that is bannable, I am fucking tired of this dicks shit, it is pushing my buttons unbelievably hard, Do something about Golden, don't tell me camping isn't bannable, because I sure as shit know it is. I also think water griefing is not fair, also, I hae a theory that in order to get to our base they force tped there and camped me.
Attached Images
Posted Jun 22, 16 · OP
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
he did not camp you guys, you guys fought back which is perfectly legal. He didnt kill any of you more than three times. Perfectly legal.
Posted Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+8
How did he force tp when he can't even do that.. lol. And spawn camping is only bannable when he does it more than 3 times. And if it was on purge then he can spawn camp as much as he wants to so until you provide enough proof that he killed you more than 3 times on non purge (without you hitting him) then something can be done but other than that he is following the rules.
Posted Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+5
He killed me 4 times!
Posted Jun 22, 16 · OP
Votes:
+5
I logged out to cool down, then went back in and stayed there killing me!
Posted Jun 22, 16 · OP
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Your the most terrible liar I have ever seen. Me and Fish made sure to kill u 3 times each and we didn't attack unless u attacked us which u did occasionally. We even waited 5 mins and then we came back and killed u again 1 more time.
Posted Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Btw your dianite island is now a water park your welcome.
Posted Jun 22, 16 · Last edited Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+5
Bill if your going to play on the server you got to learn that you will die and lying will not solve that!
Posted Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
You cannot keep making GoldenExpert complaints just because you dislike him. I realise that he does scam and kill but that is not against the rules. There was no need for this post.....
Posted Jun 22, 16
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
FR
Posted Jun 22, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices