Page
of 15

GoldenExpert

144 replies
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Bella if I didn't deserve Admin SB wouldn't have gave it to me I worked my ass off for it and SB knows it he has ridden me before I'm doing a good job so wanna talk about shit like that you walking into the car Missy many people think I deserve this spot because I do my job well okay so don't talk about me when you don't even know me and you never will.
Posted Jun 17, 16 · Last edited Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Honestly kid, I don't need to know you. I don't think your ready for anything. You can't even jail people or do log blocks. If you want to stay you deserve it, goo ahead. But I don't think your ready loool. I don't need to know you kid. The way you act as a staff member before, I can
tell if your ready or not.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Bella honestly I Log block all the time and help as much as I can so plz stop saying I don't deserve it when I do I do my job as good as possible and take my job seriously so I'm done with this conversation
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
BELLA YOUR GETTING DEMOTED WHEN SB GETS ON SO GO CRY TO YOUR PARENTS THAT QUATE ON QUATE I got demoded from minecraft momy tell them to Put me back to dianite If anyone should playoutside its you Bella not anyone else how about you get a life and some friends that accually respect you becacuase you defintly need some ASAP and If you Dare Try to Put me Down I Going Strait to SB To Ban you From Mianite Got it get it Good

Love:_MiaHearts_
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I really don't care lol. _MiaHearts_ you're just a salty 12 year old. Now byeeee
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
im accually 17

Love Mia
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Bro, Omg all u do is talk shit about meSaying I'm not allowed to go afk. Chillllll
Posted Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+4
XD what?
Posted Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+5
God, this has got to be the most controversial post ever, what have I done.
Posted Jun 17, 16 · OP
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Banned users
now ur dissing omg? he's just defending his friends. Bella if u get this salty over a game especially minecraft then maybe you should get a life. doesn't matter if you have a job congrats no one cares. if you don't care so much about something don't mention it 4 times.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices