Page
of 15

GoldenExpert

144 replies
Votes:
+138
Level 5
LEVEL 5
I'm not tho?? What the actual fuck Bella. I know you fucking hate me but jesus christ I can't even apply for staff so I don't know what you're fucking on about.

I don't think you understand just how long this has been an ongoing problem that needs to be fixed. Idc that Golden is "good at the game and we're not" its the fact he's staff, tping people, killing them, and then abusing his powers by warning them when they get upset. Ffs.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Frost. Ever since she got staff, staff has been her one thing. She has been always asking to get her Co-Owner back. You know what's funny? You think Golden needs to be demoted? You're funny. Katbug stfu you look like Roger Rabbit. Like you need to stop LOL Stop trying Kid. Funny how you take everything on a minecraft server like your life. CHILLLLLL you're always on your fucking period. Need to stop fucking being a bith also. Stop ganging up on Golden, because he actually does his job. Katbug you got demoted for abusing your powers. Golden has never abuses his powers and never did anything to cause him to get demoted. How does it feel not looking at commands or messages Katbug? How does it feel not going into gmc? How does it feel not being on staff? I don't know why you hate Golden so much. Just cause he killed you? LOL dude you're fucking funny because your taking a game to fucking seriously. Golden ACTUALLY does his job not like some other staff members (still love you guys though). But you have to understand Golden actually does his job. So stfu all of you.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Bella hbu stfu ever since you got kicked from squad cause KatBug was clearly better the you you have been nothing but a salty little kiss up girl who hates everyone who has better chance then you
#Roasted #Shadowyourturn
Posted Jun 17, 16 · Last edited Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Bella your acting like a puss. Your calling other people little kids but from what you just said your acting like a kid no offense. You just said that KatBug looks like Rogger Rabbit are you trying to roast her. No wonder you always talk about your mom being an ass to you because you are an ass. You tried to make fun of her from what she looks like. Thats just plain out stupid. Also if anyone doesn't do there job its you. I haven'nt seen you do one thing from your job as Dianite God. Your also making fun of KatBug from the commands she has right now you dont have shit so sit yo ass down women.
Posted Jun 17, 16 · Last edited Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I mean KatBug has been doing nothing wrong she hasn't done anything wrong so stop picking on her Ight she's wonderful that's why they all like her like tbh
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Bella the only fucking reason you talk shit about KatBug and the only reason you dont like her is because KatBug stole your spot in squad and your salty ASF. SB's decision in making KatBug part of squad and not bella was honestly the greatest thing SB has ever done. He made a very very smart decision that everyone liked.
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Omg. Omg. YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE ADMIN. SHADOW EXPERT YOU WILL NEVED GET HELPER. Honestly, I don't care if I got kicked out of Squad. That was Sb's choice. Don't ever fucking talk about my parents. You actually guys don't know anything about me LOL. All you guys think that all this stuff is going to hurt me, I honestly don't care if you call me all this shit. I've have done much more thingns then you guys have . I actually am careful with my job. Omg stfu you fatass kid. You don't even deserve admin. You can't even log block. Dude I don't even care if Katbug is better than me. Hell I don't even care. Katbug can go screw herself because I'm standing up for my friend, Golden. Golden is a good staff members but you guys are salty. I honestly don't care if you guys call me salty but I'm standing up for my friend. GO AHHEAAD Hate me. LOL I honestly don't care if you guys hate me. So many people do and I don't care. Shadow Expert, stfu kid, you're never getting Helper. You need to hit pubrity soon kid. Then talk to me when you do. Idc if you fucking cry. THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT but I'm just stating my opinion. Idc if I was kicked from Squad, Idc if Katbug is better than me. Because I'm me. Katbug is her. I'm someone different. Not trying to be someone who I'm not. LOL I don't try to be someone who I'm not like some people. Yall take the game too seriously and you need to understand that Minecraft isnt your life. Shadow Expert and Omg go play outside and get off of minecraft. Shouldn't even be saying shit to Golden. Katbug is just fuckig salty that Golden is a good mod and god.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+138
Level 5
LEVEL 5
I'm not salty about anything? Im sorry I saw a problem that was reported and I decided to add onto it because it's an issue. You don't have to be such a bitch about it lol
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Honestly Katbug. Its not a problem. Golden is a good mod and a god. A better staff member than you, Katbug.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
IKR KatBug ^
Posted Jun 17, 16
List
Undo